Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy and your data is very important to us. In the course of using this website, personal data of you will be processed by us as the person responsible for data processing and stored for the time necessary to fulfil the specified purposes and legal obligations.
The processing of personal data, for example the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned, is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and in compliance with the applicable country-specific data protection regulations. According to Art. 4 No. 1 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The following declaration gives you an overview of the type of data that is collected, how this data is used and passed on, the security measures we take to protect your data, how you can obtain information about the information given to us and what rights you can assert.
All data that you personally transmit to us will be encrypted using the common and secure standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). You can recognise a secure TLS connection by, among other things, the attached s at http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
This data protection information applies to data processing by the data controller:
plasticant mobilo GmbH
79295 Sulzburg (Markgräflerland)
Jan Grabosch, Sven Grabosch
Phone: +49 (0) 76 34 69 58 77
Fax: +49 (0) 76 34 67 18
Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
When visiting the website
You can call up our website without having to disclose information about your identity. The browser used on your end device merely automatically sends information to the server of our website to enable the website to establish a connection.
Our website collects a number of general data and information each time a user accesses the website. This general data and information is stored in the server's log files. The following can be recorded
(a) the types and versions of browsers used
(b) the operating system used by the accessing system,
(c) the Internet page from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer)
(d) the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website,
(e) the date and time of access to the website,
(f) the Internet Protocol (IP) address,
(g) the Internet service provider of the accessing system; and
(h) other similar data and information which serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the users. This information is rather required to
(a) to deliver the contents of our website correctly
(b) to optimise the content of our website and the advertising for it,
(c) to ensure the permanent operability of our information technology systems and the technology of our website and
(d) to provide law enforcement authorities with information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack.
This anonymously collected data and information is therefore evaluated by us on the one hand statistically and also with the aim of increasing data protection and data security, in order to ultimately ensure an optimum level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a person concerned.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
The IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes of establishing and maintaining the connection, in order to ensure the security and functionality of our website and to be able to prosecute possible illegal attacks on it if necessary.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the security interest mentioned above and the need to ensure that our website is available without disruption.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the processing of the IP address and other information in the log files.
Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website there is a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. If you take this opportunity, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. For the processing of the data, your consent will be obtained as part of the process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of communication.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the processing of the establishment of contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. For personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective communication has ended. The communication is terminated when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
You have the possibility to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. In such a case the communication cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case. You will find further information under Rights of the person concerned.
On our website we offer you the possibility to register by entering personal data. The data will be entered into an input mask, transmitted to us and stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
As part of the registration process, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained. Registration is necessary for the provision of certain contents and services on our website. Registration is also required for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection.
You have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time. You will find further information under Rights of the person concerned.
Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting in the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If the person concerned deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, it is possible that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent.
Use of YouTube
We have integrated components (videos) from YouTube on our website. YouTube is an Internet video portal that allows video publishers to post video clips for free and other users to view, rate and comment on them, also free of charge. YouTube allows the publication of all types of videos, which is why complete film and television programmes, but also music videos, trailers or videos created by users themselves can be accessed via the Internet portal.
YouTube is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Each time the person responsible calls up one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the person responsible and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically prompted by the respective YouTube component to download a display of the corresponding YouTube component from YouTube. Further information on YouTube can be found at https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/. As part of this technical process, YouTube and Google are informed which specific subpage of our website is visited by the data subject.
If the person concerned is logged on to YouTube at the same time, YouTube recognizes which specific subpage of our website the person concerned is visiting by calling up a subpage containing a YouTube video. This information is collected by YouTube and Google and assigned to the respective YouTube account of the person concerned.
YouTube and Google receive information through the YouTube component that the data subject has visited our website whenever the data subject is logged on to YouTube at the same time as he or she visits our website, regardless of whether or not the data subject clicks on a YouTube video. If the data subject does not wish this information to be transmitted to YouTube and Google in this way, he or she can prevent the transmission by logging out of his or her YouTube account before visiting our website.
Use of Vimeo
We have integrated components (videos) from the provider Vimeo on our website. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
Each time you access our website that is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding display of the component from Vimeo. If you visit our site while logged in to Vimeo, Vimeo recognizes which specific page you are visiting through the information collected by the component and associates this information with your personal account at Vimeo. For example, if you click on the "Play" button or make comments, this information is transmitted to and stored in your personal Vimeo account. In addition, the information that you have visited our site will be shared with Vimeo. This happens whether or not you click on the component or leave comments.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
1) in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future;
2) to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
3) in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
4) pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
5) pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
6) in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
7) pursuant to Art. 21 DPA, the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e DPA (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DPA (data processing based on a balancing of interests); this also applies to profiling of Article 4 No. 4 DPA based on this provision. If you lodge an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will immediately stop processing. In this case it is not necessary to specify a special situation. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com;
8) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.